1490 Route 208
Wallkill NY 12589
RMA Procedures and Product Warranty
· All products should be inspected at time of receipt or soon thereafter. Any claims for shortages or damaged goods must be made within five (5) business days after receipt. Otherwise, products are deemed to have been accepted in good conditions.
· AMC will replace any product that is DOA (Damage on Arrival) within 30 days of our invoice to the end user.
· Return of new products in unopened packaging within 30 days of AMC's invoice date is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
· Before returning any product, a RMA number must first be obtained from RMA dept.
· All returned items should be in their original cartons and include all packaging materials, diskettes, cables, manuals, adapters, and any other accessories. Customer may be invoiced for missing or damaged items. Any item returned to AMC that is determined to be unacceptable as a result of improper packaging or misuse will be returned to the sender at their expenses.
· All CPU and memory returns must be received within seven (7) days from the date the RMA is issued. All remaining RMA's are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issuance. If the product is not received within this 7- or 30-day period, the original RMA number will be invalidated.
· RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Any product returned to AMC without a RMA number will be returned to the sender at their expenses.
· All returns to AMC must be shipped freight prepaid. AMC will pay the return freight via UPS ground for product replaced.
· Customer will be charged $20 for testing and handling of NTF (No Trouble Found) and/or non-AMC products.
· All units replaced by AMC will be covered under the remainder of the warranty.
· For refusal shipments, customer is responsible for all freight charges plus 15% service charge should customer refuses delivery of AMC products.
· AMC shall not issue any credit for goods after 30 days of original shipment.
· No credits will be issued without manager's approval.
· If items returned to AMC for repair/replacement are no longer available, AMC will replace with equivalent items or issue credit with manager's approval.